The solution to the wire jam of the compression spring […]
The solution to the wire jam of the compression spring machine, because of the quality of the cable product or the incorrect operation process, it is very easy to cause the wire jam of the compression spring machine core shaft. If the core shaft is blocked, it is not immediately removed The jammed spring steel will affect all the normal operation of the compression spring machine, so how to solve the problem of the core shaft blockage of the compression spring machine?
The mandrel of the compression spring machine is composed of two parts: itself and the tail clamp. The solution to the line jam of the compression spring machine, in which the mandrel itself is a semi-circular sector structure, and basically sees 165° and 120° angles. Etc.; the tail clip can be divided into two structures: the whole body and the two halves, and it can be pulled out from one end of the mandrel at will. Its key function in the full use of the equipment is that when the compression spring machine is working, it has auxiliary disconnection and part of the wire feeding straightening. It is an indispensable auxiliary software for the compression spring machine in the forming process. Solutions for line conditions:
1. Turn off the power switch of the compression spring machine first, break the stainless steel wire from the rear thread feed roller, and then remove the mandrel from the control panel of the human body at the front end, and try to take out the tail of the mandrel.
2. If the tail clamp can be removed, it means that the mandrel itself is blocked. At this time, you can clamp the stainless steel wire with hand pliers to try to pull the wire out from one end, or try to drip into the mandrel. Some liquid grease.
3. If the tail clamp cannot be removed, it means that the tail clamp of the mandrel may be blocked. The solution to the line blockage of the compression spring machine is to try to clamp the tail clamp with hand pliers, and then pull it back. Come out the tail clip. If it is a tail clip that is transformed into two halves, just pull out the tail clip. If it is an overall tail clamp, you must find a way to remove the stainless steel wire that is blocked or replace it with a new tail clamp, so that you can deal with the problem of plugging in the core shaft of the non-compression spring machine.
4. The spring grinding machine is used to additionally cut the two inner holes of the compression spring. The CNC lathe has two upper and lower grinding wheels, and the main shaft is located on the same axis. The upper and lower grinding wheels are independently driven by two motors. Grinding wheel travel is also actually operated by two handles separately. The feed tray is independently driven by an electromagnetic speed regulating motor, and the cutting speed can be changed by a manual wheel when it is started. The CNC lathe is equipped with grinding wheel refurbishment equipment, which is used to immediately refurbish the inner hole of the grinding wheel to obtain a stronger actual cutting effect.
5. The main shaft box and part of the tooth pitch of the compression spring machine are driven by the AC servo motor according to the deceleration to drive the main shaft to rotate and part of the tooth pitch to move vertically, and part of the electrical equipment uses a two-axis CNC machine tool.
The application of the production cable should be heated, and the core coil spring should be selected. The solution for the wire blocking condition of the compression spring machine is used for the production of 20~60mm wire specifications. Companies that produce a large number of hot coil springs can application. CNC lathe structure: It is composed of headstock, part of tooth pitch, part of forming, part of household appliances and part of hydraulic press. Compression spring machine equipment is more effective in all manufacturing industries. It is an indispensable spring yellow production equipment. The equipment must be maintained during the application process to increase the application deadline.