What is the function of the compression spring machine? […]
What is the function of the compression spring machine? In daily affairs, we may encounter a servo controller alarm on the spring press machine, and a different abnormal code will be displayed.
1. The abnormal code is 21, which means the switching power supply is abnormal. Reasons for common faults: ①The U, V, and W between the controller and the motor are short-circuited or indirectly; ②The switching power supply is over-temperature, check the cooling fan or adjust the heat pipe cooling method. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
2. Abnormal code 41 or 42 is abnormal load. Reasons for common faults: ①The connection of motor U, V, W is wrong or loose; ②The controller document is not matched with the motor; ③The resolution setting of the controller servo motor is inconsistent with the motor; ④The mechanical equipment is stuck or the required load exceeds the motor Rated torque.
3. Abnormal code 43, which means the remanufactured resistor is abnormal. Reasons for common failures: ①The main parameter SYOB of the system software is incorrectly set; ②The internal or external re-engineering resistor of the controller is destroyed. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
4. Abnormal code 61 indicates that the working voltage is too high. Reasons for common failures: ①The power supply voltage of the power supply system is too high; ②Common failures of the remanufactured resistor; ③Common failures of the controller.
5. Abnormal code 62 is an abnormality when the working voltage is too low. Reasons for common failures: ①The power supply voltage of the power supply system is too low; ②Common failures of the controller. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
6. Abnormal code 63, leading to abnormal phase failure of the switching power supply. Common fault causes: ① Three-phase main switching power supply is out of phase; ② The main system software parameter SYOO is not changed to 01 when the single-phase electric switching power supply is used.
7. Abnormal code 81 or 85 indicates that the servo motor is abnormal. Causes of common faults: ①Servo motor wire is not connected correctly; ②Servo motor wire is loose or loose; ③Servo motor wiring is too long; ④Servo motor wire and motor wire are not connected properly; ⑤Servo motor type setting is incorrect; ⑥ The AC servo motor is damaged. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
8. Abnormal code C1, which is too fast abnormal. Causes of common faults: ①The motor U, V, W electrode connection wires are wrong; ②The operating speed of the AC servo motor exceeds the rated current of the AC servo motor; ③The ground wire of the AC servo motor is not connected or is not strong; ④The controller servo motor is basic The parameter is not matched with the motor.
9. Manipulation of the nominal diameter of the bomb. Because of the compression spring machine of different specifications, the indoor space of the spring yellow molding of the rewinding machine is relatively limited and different, so the compression spring rapid prototyping technology of different specifications and specifications also determines the inner and outer diameter dimensions of the compression spring machine Molding effect. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
10. The tooth pitch, arbitrary length and orientation of the yellow bullet. In addition to the matching production and processing wire specifications and inner and outer diameters of the compression spring, there are also main parameters such as the interval between the coils, that is, the pitch, the arbitrary length and the left/right rotation. The elastic shape is clear, and the relativeness The corresponding spring machine equipment can also be selected to a certain extent.
11. Accuracy regulations for bombshells. There are still some differences between the domestic compression spring machines and the European and Japanese compression spring machines, but these differences are gradually shrinking; in terms of precision control, the compression spring machines produced by different mechanical equipment manufacturers are because of the materials used. Unlike the manufacturing process, there are also differences in the control level of the compression spring forming dimensional tolerances. What is the function of the compression spring machine?
12. Provisions on other functions of the compression spring machine. The compression spring machine completes the relative servo control system of the driver according to the actual operation of the computer command input/output to perform the actual forming position. The customer can consider the increase of the relative forming effect according to their specific forming needs. For example, the pitch axis is mainly lifted by the needle-supported compression spring forming pendulum bar spacer knife, and the elastic yellow forming is more convenient.