1. The position of the induction switch is too close (too close and easy to be injured), causing the switch to be always on;
2. The position of the induction switch is too far (the distance is too far to affect the sensitivity), and the signal cannot be sensed;
3. Induction switch failure (quality problem), always on or off.
The solution to the above situation: first re-install the induction switch, rotate the camshaft of the spring machine
to the high position of the lead screw, then load the induction switch, then touch the position of the lead screw and reverse the induction switch through the 2 wire ports.
What are the phenomena that cause the failure of the spring valve? How to get rid of it?
The failure phenomenon of the spring machine safety valve mainly includes the following situations:
1. The safety valve cannot be switched normally;
2. The safety valve cannot be opened normally;
3. The valve has air leakage, no elasticity or the sealing surface is not tight.
Actions to be taken against these phenomena:
1. Always check the adjustment or replacement of the spring, and clean the surface dirt, such as air leakage, grinding or replacement (calibrated according to technical standards);
2. Use inspection calibration and disassembly calibration to troubleshoot according to the instructions.