The spring machine
tool mainly includes: wire feeder, wire feeder, mandrel (or mandrel/auxiliary core), curve gauge, cutter, auxiliary cutter, pitch cutter. Each spring machine performs a different function.
1. Wire feeding wheel: Provide wire feeding power, so that the spring material can be fed forward/backward accurately, etc.
2. Conductor plate: realize the stable wire feeding of the angle, and play the role of straightening.
3. Mandrel / Mandrel: Auxiliary cutting.
4. Curve gauge: Control the shape and outer diameter of the spring.
5. Cutter: cut off.
6. Auxiliary knife: auxiliary spring forming.
7. Pitch knife: the pitch knife on the spring pressing machine, the auxiliary pressing line and the function of controlling the spring pitch/pitch.