With the increase in the number of high-precision, high-hardness mechanical parts, as well as the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, the performance, variety and output of grinding machines
continue to improve and grow.
(1) Cylindrical grinder: It is the basic series of ordinary type, mainly used for grinding the outer surface of outer circle and cone.
(2) Internal grinding machine: It is a basic series, mainly used for grinding the inner surface of cylinders and cones. In addition, there are grinding machines for internal and external grinding.
(3) Coordinate grinder: an internal cylindrical grinder with a precise coordinate positioning device.
(4) Centerless grinding machine: The workpiece is centerless clamping, which is generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket. The workpiece is driven to rotate by the guide wheel, which is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. Such as bearing shaft support. (5) Surface grinder: a grinder mainly used for grinding the plane of the workpiece. one. The hand grinder is suitable for the processing of small-sized and high-precision workpieces, and can process various special-shaped workpieces including curved surfaces, flat surfaces, and grooves. The large water mill is suitable for the processing of large workpieces, and the processing accuracy is not high, which is different from the manual grinder.
(6) Abrasive belt grinder: a grinder that grinds with a fast-moving abrasive belt.
(7) Honing machine: It is mainly used for processing various cylindrical holes (including smooth holes, axial or radial discontinuous holes, through holes, blind holes and multi-stage holes). It can also process tapered holes, elliptical holes, and I-cycloid holes.
(8) Grinding machine: a grinding machine for grinding the plane or cylindrical inner and outer surfaces of the workpiece.
(9) Guide rail grinder: a grinder mainly used for grinding the guide rail surface of machine tools.
(10) Tool grinder: a grinder for grinding tools.
(11) Multifunctional grinding machine: a grinding machine used for grinding the inner and outer surfaces of cylinders, cones or planes, which can grind various workpieces, with follow-up devices and accessories.
(12) Special grinder: a special machine tool for grinding certain types of parts. According to its processing objects, it can be divided into: spline shaft grinder, crankshaft grinder, cam grinder, gear grinder, thread grinder, curve grinder, etc.
(13) End face grinder: a grinder for grinding the end face of gears.