1. Firstly, the grinding sleeve is matched according to the height requirement of the equipment, and the height of the grinding sleeve should be slightly lower than the height of the Spring equipment, about 3 mm, and then the height of the grinding wheel is adjusted by the hand wheel and locked and fixed.
2. Adjust the height of the guide at the exit of the machine, which is slightly lower than the plane of the lower wheel.
3. According to the rotation speed of the spring wire, the speed of the turntable is slow, otherwise the reverse is true.
4. When you first start up, be sure to open the cover of the oil filling hole on the speed-regulating motor to prevent oil from leaking.
5. Adjust the height of the lower guide plate at the entrance of the machine. It should be slightly higher than the plane of the lower grinding wheel. The height of the upper guide plate should be slightly lower than the plane of the upper grinding wheel, so that the spring can smoothly enter the grinding wheel to cut the surface.