Throughout the past few years, the development of compu […]
Throughout the past few years, the development of computer spring machines has changed from mechanical to automation and numerical control, and has gradually replaced mechanical. The spring machine is a machine that produces and manufactures springs with the advent of various springs. The richness and precision of the springs are correspondingly higher and higher.
1. Preparation before the torsion spring machine test:
1. The torsion spring machine run test must be carried out after the foundation is completely dry.
2. Check whether there are any foreign objects in all parts of the torsion spring machine, and whether the joints and fasteners are loose.
3. Check the lubrication pipelines of the torsion spring machine, whether the hydraulic pipeline connection is correct, whether the lubrication and hydraulic oil used are suitable, whether the oil level is proper, and whether the lubricating part lubrication is in place.
4. The accessory equipment of the torsion spring machine shall be subjected to a separate inspection test before the air run to verify whether its performance meets the specified requirements.
2. Torsion spring machine no-load test run:
1. First start the rotation of the torsion spring machine to check whether the components are normal. Whether the voltage is stable or not, after checking the Z-axis, check whether the Z-axis rotation is stable and there is no twisting. No load operation before leaving the factory must be idle for 4-8 hours.
2. Check if the torsion spring machine has a grounding wire to prevent the leakage point from occurring, so as to avoid unnecessary occurrence.
3. Adjust the controller to manual operation and use the Y-axis motion repeatedly to see if the Y-axis operation is stable and easy.
4. Check the following items during the idle running test of the torsion spring:
a: The lubrication points of the transmission gears and bearings are fully lubricated, and the sealing parts are well sealed.
b: There must be no large vibration and periodic noise during operation.