There are a variety of springs used in production and l […]
There are a variety of springs used in production and life. Different materials are required to produce different springs. The selection of spring materials for spring machine is based on the following:
1. The basis for selecting the environmental factors for the use of spring products in the production of spring machines is mainly based on: corrosion resistance (acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt corrosion, water corrosion resistance), weather resistance, stress corrosion resistance, Fatigue corrosion resistance, wear resistance, temperature resistance, various radiation resistance, etc.
2. The basis for selecting the load characteristics of spring products is mainly: dynamic pulsed cyclic load, variable load, impact load, corrosion fatigue load, static load, large load and fatigue load.
3. The basis for selecting the mechanical properties and strength characteristics of spring products mainly includes: tensile strength, yield strength or yield ratio, hardness, thermosetting, section shrinkage, elongation, impact toughness, relaxation performance, fatigue strength, Fracture toughness and so on.
4. The basis for selecting the physical characteristics of the materials used for the production of spring products by spring machines mainly includes: elastic modulus, density, electrical conductivity, electromagnetic characteristics, and heat transfer characteristics.
5. The basis for selecting the material process characteristics of spring products mainly includes: calenderability, cutting performance, winding performance, torsion performance, bending performance, deformation strengthening, solid solution strengthening, precipitation strengthening, hardenability, hardenability, decarburization Performance, tempering characteristics, aging performance, welding performance, etc.