Spring machine debugging: 1. Preparation work before dr […]
Spring machine debugging:
1. Preparation work before dry running test of torsion spring machine:
1. The dry running test of the torsion spring machine must be carried out after the bai foundation is completely dry.
2. Check whether there is any foreign matter in each part of the torsion spring machine, and whether the connecting parts and fasteners are loose.
3. Check whether the lubrication pipelines and hydraulic pipelines of the torsion spring machine are connected correctly, whether the lubrication and hydraulic oil used are appropriate, whether the oil level is proper, and whether the lubrication parts are in place.
4. The ancillary equipment of the torsion spring machine needs to be individually inspected and tested before dry running to verify whether its performance meets the specified requirements.
2. No-load test run of torsion spring machine:
1. First start the rotation of the torsion spring machine and check whether the components are normal. Whether the voltage is stable, after checking the rotation of the Z-axis, check whether the Z-axis is rotating smoothly and without twisting. Before leaving the factory, it must be idling for 4-8 hours without load.
2. Check whether the torsion spring machine has a ground wire to prevent leakage points from occurring, so as to avoid unnecessary occurrence.
3. Set the controller to manual operation, and use Y-axis repeatedly to see if the Y-axis runs smoothly and easily.
4. Check the following items during the dry running test of the torsion spring machine:
a: The lubrication points of transmission gears and bearings are sufficiently lubricated, and the sealing parts are well sealed.
b: There must be no large vibration and periodic noise during operation.
3. Load trial operation of torsion spring machine:
1. After the torsion spring machine (disc machine) has passed the no-load test run, the load test run can be carried out. During the load trial operation, the equipment needs to use samples to print up to 2 hours of material, and see the smoothness of the sample.
2. Check whether the basic technical parameters meet the requirements of the torsion spring machine during the test run under load.
3. The Y-axis and Z-axis of the torsion spring machine should be stable, and it is not easy to have problems that affect the accuracy such as twisting. The accuracy of the Z-axis can be measured with a meter.
4. The circuit, oil circuit and control system of the torsion spring machine should be flexible, safe and reliable.
The spring machine generally refers to the mechanical equipment for producing springs. The development includes automatic type and numerical control type. According to the functional characteristics, it is divided into: compression spring machine, tension spring machine, universal machine, disc machine and special spring machine such as: snake spring machine, torsion spring According to the driving mode, the machine is divided into: semi-automatic, automatic, numerical control and fully computer-controlled high-end spring machines include WAFIOS's FMU series, FUL series, and FMK series specially developed for double torsion. Mid-to-high-end has Japan MEC's TM series , SH series, ITAYA's AX series, RS series and Taiwan's Northeast EN5 series, Guanghong KHM series, the conventional mid-range market includes MAX, JYF, Yongteng, Yinfeng, Jingye, Huayida, Hedong, XINDA, etc. A large number of equipment manufacturing industries in the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta have a certain share in the low-end market.
Leading the development trend of the industry is the cam-free computer spring machine. With its advantages of convenient debugging, fast and stable production, and suitable for the production of special-shaped springs, the cam-free spring machine is increasingly occupying more market shares. In particular, the camless spring machine is mostly 10-axis or 12-axis. The left picture shows the 12-axis camless spring machine.