Spring machine tools mainly include: wire feed wheels, […]
Spring machine tools mainly include: wire feed wheels, wire plates, mandrels (or mandrels / auxiliary cores), curve gauges, cutters, auxiliary knives, and pitch knives. Each spring machine tool performs different functions.
1. Wire feed wheel: Provides the power for wire feed, so that the spring material can accurately feed the wire forward / backward, etc.
2. Conductor plate: realizes the stable wire feeding of the angle and plays a part of straightening effect.
3. Mandrel / mandrel: auxiliary cutting off.
4. Curve gauge: control the shape and outer diameter of the spring.
5. Cutter: cut off.
6. Auxiliary knife: auxiliary spring forming.
7. Pitch knife: the pitch knife on the spring compression machine, the auxiliary pressure line and the role of controlling the spring pitch / pitch