1. Turn off the power of the CNC spring machine and wait for five minutes for the circulating oil to flow back to the oil storage tank. Find a grease pan, place it under the lubrication pump, slowly pry the oil plug and let the oil flow into the oil pan. (Note: Do not remove the oil plug at once to prevent the oil from rushing out of the oil sump to the ground.) Place the support frame under the oil sump.
2. Loosen the lubrication pump fixing screw, remove the lubrication pump, loosen the screw above the oil storage tank, remove the oil storage tank and clean it. There are the following points to note in this operation:
1. Place the support frame at the same height under the oil storage tank to avoid accidental release of the lubrication pump and other accidents during the disassembly and assembly.
2. When removing the lubrication pump, please pay attention to the power supply line of the oil supply motor. Do not forcefully pull or try to remove the thread.
3. Clean the filter at the suction port to remove impurities attached to the filter.
4. Clean the filter at the oil return port to remove impurities attached to the filter screen. The following matters are noted:
1. Wipe the parts and wipe them. Please confirm that no foreign matter adheres and install them.
2. Always pay attention to the oil level of the oil storage tank. Do not let the oil level be too low, resulting in poor lubrication.
5. Open the oil filling cap of the oil storage tank, add circulating oil, let the oil level of the oil storage tank reach the MAX position, cover and tighten the oil filling cap of the oil storage tank, install the oil return pipe, keep the mechanical operation for five minutes after starting, and let the machine be fully lubricated.