1. The computer spring machine turns off the power, ope […]
1. The computer spring machine turns off the power, opens the wire frame door, and most of the wire frame circuit is installed on the door. Check carefully to see if there is any loose terminal, which may cause poor line contact. Please tighten the fixing screws.
2. If the problem is not solved, please open the iron box with the pole (the old wire frame is rectangular, the new wire frame is oval). You can see that there are two photoelectric induction proximity switches made of rectangular plastic, among them, left. It is a jog switch, and the right side is a tangled alarm switch. There is a red light on the switch, and the light is on to indicate that the switch has sensed iron. Under normal circumstances, the light on the tangled alarm switch is not lit. If the light is on, the switch may sense the iron box. Please adjust the switch position. The best position is: the light does not illuminate when normal, but when the pole is pulled to the maximum position on the right, the sensor switch light is on and will not touch the switch (spring machine).
3. If the problem is still not solved, please open the wire frame door and you can see that there is a row of relays on the door (square, transparent plastic case, you can see the circuit inside). There are 4 old wire frames and 3 new wire frames, from left to right. The second one is the wire-wound relay, remove it, clean the top eight power pins, and plug it in the original way. If it doesn't work, please replace it with a relay.
4. If the problem is still not solved, the computer spring machine is near the door in the wire frame, and there is a switching power supply (the outer casing is made of a circular grid of white iron) with a small green light. Power on, see if the light is bright, if any, please use the universal meter to measure the voltage of V-, V+ two feet, pay attention to the DC voltage here. Is there 24v, if not, please press the switching power supply.