With the increase in the number of high-precision, high-hardness mechanical parts, and the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, grinding machines
The performance, variety and output are constantly improving and growing.
(1) Cylindrical grinding machine: It is a basic series of common type, which is mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces.
(2) Internal Grinding Machine: It is a basic type series, which is mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces. In addition, there are grinders with internal and external circular grinding.
(3) Coordinate grinding machine: Internal grinding machine with precise coordinate positioning device.
(4) Centerless grinding machine: The workpiece is centerlessly clamped, and is generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket. The workpiece is driven by the guide wheel to rotate, and is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. Such as bearing shaft support. (5) Surface grinding machine: Grinding machine mainly used for grinding the plane of the workpiece. a. The hand grinder is suitable for small size and high precision workpiece processing, and can process various special-shaped workpieces including curved surfaces, planes, grooves, etc. b. The large water mill is suitable for the processing of large workpieces, and the processing accuracy is not high, which is different from the manual grinding machine.
(6) Abrasive belt grinding machine: A grinding machine for grinding with a fast-moving abrasive belt.
(7) Honing machine: It is mainly used for processing various cylindrical holes (including light holes, axial or radial discontinuous surface holes, through holes, blind holes and multi-step holes). It can also process conical holes, oval holes, I cycloid hole.
(8) Grinder: a grinder for grinding the flat or cylindrical inner and outer surfaces of a workpiece.
(9) Guide rail grinder: Grinder mainly used for grinding the guide surface of machine tools.
(10) Tool grinder: a grinder for grinding tools.
(11) Multi-purpose grinding machine: Grinding machine for grinding cylindrical, conical inner and outer surfaces or planes, and can grind a variety of workpieces with follow-up devices and accessories.
(12) Dedicated grinding machine: a special machine tool for grinding certain types of parts. According to its processing object, it can be divided into: spline shaft grinder, crankshaft grinder, cam grinder, gear grinder, thread grinder, curve grinder and so on.
(13) Face grinding machine: Grinding machine for grinding gear end faces.
CNC-625A/B Ⅲ CNC-625A/B Ⅲ 3AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE ...See Details
CNC-635ⅡA/B CNC-635ⅡA/B 3AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE...See Details
CNC-650ⅡA/B CNC-650ⅡA/B 3AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE...See Details
CNC-625Z CNC-625Z 5AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE E-mail: [email protected]See Details
CNC-635Z CNC-635Z 5AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE E-mail: [email protected]See Details
CNC-650Z CNC-650Z 5AXIS CNC SPRING FORMING MACHINE E-mail: [email protected]See Details
TK-208A/TK-208B TYPE TK-208A/TK-208B CNC SPRING COILING MACHINE TK-208C TYPE TK-208C CNC SPRING CO......See Details
TK-312 TK-312 3AXIS CNC SPRING COILING MACHINE...See Details
TK-316 TK-316 3AXIS CNC SPRING COILING MACHINE...See Details
TK-320 TK-320 3AXIS CNC SPRING COILING MACHINE...See Details