The adjustment principle of the compression spring machine
, we know that the adjustment of the compression spring machine can be divided into two types: the compression spring machine and the universal machine. The adjustment methods and basic principles are also different. Today we will talk about the adjustment principle of the compression spring machine.
Preparatory work before equipment adjustment. The adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, before starting to adjust the sample spring, it is necessary to prepare a series of compression spring machines in advance: 1 set of flow coil reels, 1 set of transmission line reels, 2 curve gauges, 1 pair of wire feed rollers, mandrels 1 (ie auxiliary core), 1 cutter, 1 spacer, etc. Among them, the front and rear power transmission plates, curve gauges, and wire feed rollers must be selected with appropriate wire feeding specifications and used in supporting facilities. A set of power transmission line boards all include matching power line bubble glass.
Step 1: Is the basic installation and adjustment of the compression spring machine tool.
1. The installed transmission line board group. The adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, after installing the transmission circuit board, the bubble glass of the rear transmission line and the cover plate of the transmission circuit board;
2. Install the wire feed rolls. Loosen the pressure and pressure handles, install the wire feed reels respectively, and clarify the position of the wire reel seat, and then tighten the pressure handle;
3. Install the mandrel. That is, install the auxiliary core and adjust the appropriate aspect ratio for later use.
Step 2: Is to install and adjust the flow plate of the compression spring machine.
The length of the flow plate and the inclination of the inlet are critical to manufacturing accuracy and reliability. For the adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, please refer to the following procedures for adjustment:
1. Adjust the inclination and appropriate length of the entrance of the transmission line plate to match the wire feeder and auxiliary core. The adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, the adjustment of the inclination of the entrance of the transmission line plate, should make the distance between the top of the entrance and the upper and lower wire feed rollers as small as possible, and then avoid this situation from being squeezed due to excessive clearance. The length of the transmission line board should not be too short. During the adjustment process, attention must be paid to the gap between the transmission line plate and the auxiliary iron core. In addition, when adjusting the power cord board, pay attention to the horizontal and vertical positions of the lower wire feeder;
2. Pay attention to the distance between the transmission line board and the auxiliary iron core. The adjustment principle of the compression spring machine is to try not to be close to the auxiliary core without affecting the arrangement of the tool stroke.
Step 3: Is to install and adjust the curve rules of the compression spring machine.
1. The curve gauge can be adjusted appropriately according to different spring diameters and related requirements;
2. Use the steel wire that meets the specifications to drill out the finely ground gypsum trunking to make the coil forming operation smoother.
Step 4: Install and adjust the cutter.
Install the cutter and adjust the sharpness of the cutter. Note that the spring compressor adjustment principle may reduce its lifespan if the sharp knife is too sharp.
Step 5: Is to install and adjust the outlet of the flow board.
If the exits of the flow plate and the line plate are unevenly rounded, the formed spring cannot meet the specified requirements, and even the spring body cannot be sealed.
Step 6: Install and adjust the spacer knife.
When installing the limit knife, pay attention to the distance between the limit knife and the flow plate, the adjustment principle of the spring press, and adjust the appropriate viewing angle to make the limit knife close to the flow plate.
Step 7: Is to adjust the inlet of the thinning flow plate and silk plate. Generally speaking, the inlet of the new flow plate has many sharp edges and corners. If you don't fix it, you will hurt the cable, so people have to drill and polish the plaster on the cable to solve it. Specific steps are as follows:
1. Use your fingers to close the power transmission circuit board and bubble glass;
2. Take a piece of cable and apply it with drilling plaster;
3. Finely grind the cable to the entrance of the power transmission board until the power transmission board does not scratch the cable.
Step 8: Adjust the fixed power transmission circuit board.
After moderately repairing all related tools, we can install and repair the tools
By adjusting the principle of the compression spring machine:
1. Install the power cord board and fix it firmly;
2. Double-check that all tools are installed correctly and accurately.
Step 9: Determine the position of the interval knife again.
Before starting to calibrate the spring sample, the smallest part of the spacer knife must be re-determined (generally the smallest part of the spacer knife is about mm lower than the spring body).
Step 10: Adjust the fixed fixed curve gauge. Install the curve gauge base and fix the position where the curve gauge is fixed.
Step 11: Is the installation and adjustment of the auxiliary core.
Generally speaking, the main purpose of the auxiliary core is only to disconnect the cable forming, and the adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, we can adjust the auxiliary core according to the nominal diameter of the spring body and the threaded element. The machine has a winning or losing effect on the secondary core:
1. When the minimum diameter (or the same diameter) is disconnected, the secondary core can keep the origin unchanged;
2. If it is broken at a non-minimum diameter, the auxiliary core will be broken and extended, and will return to the origin after breaking.
Step 12: Finish the job.
Make sure that the following related work checks are correct:
1. Determination of the winding forming orientation: the adjustment principle of the compression spring machine, whether the selection of the winding orientation is in a suitable position;
2. Whether the structure of the equipment transmission system is hindered: whether the positions of the cutter, spacer knife, wire feed wheel, auxiliary core, etc. will hinder the movement of the equipment, etc.
Step 13: Install the Spring Cable.
1. Loosen the pressure handle, the adjustment principle of the pressure spring machine, let the upper wire feeder extend;
2. The installed spring wire passes through the power line board, the wire feeder, and the flow board line board in turn;
3. Clamp the spool.
As a final step, adjust and define the minimum diameter of the coil.
1. Move the two curve gauges backward, the adjustment principle of the spring compactor makes the coiling space more convenient for cables;
2. The cable is based on the groove of the curve gauge directly below;
3. Correctly guide the cable into the upper curve gauge The wire groove can now send a wire to form the spring body; 4. Gradually reduce the diameter of the spring.